Hand and Wrist
Relieve neck and back pain with the latest treatment options from our friendly, experienced team.
Is your hand and wrist pain affecting your sleep, work, and play?
Our hand and wrist pain specialists provide a complete range of surgical and non-surgical treatments to relieve your pain. We work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan suited to your unique needs and lifestyle.
If you are experiencing hand or wrist pain, we can help. Schedule an appointment to discuss your treatment options today.
Hand and wrist pain is a common condition that can affect all ages.
Our hand and wrist pain specialists can help you diagnose and treat your condition or injury.
- Pins and needles
- Acute and chronic pain
- Basal joint arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative arthritis
- DeQuervain syndrome
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Ganglion cysts
- Post-traumatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Trigger finger
- Carpal tunnel release surgery
- Closed reduction (finger)
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Ganglion cyst excision
- Hand and wrist joint reconstruction surgery
- Hand fracture surgery
- Hand, wrist and elbow arthritis surgery
- Hand, wrist and elbow joint replacement
- Hand, wrist and elbow trauma
- Limited palmar fasciectomy for Dupuytren’s contracture
- Minimally invasive hand, wrist and elbow surgery
- Needle aponeurotomy for Dupuytren’s contracture
- Nerve decompression
- Non-operative carpal tunnel treatment
- Non-operative cubital tunnel syndrome treatment
- Non-operative finger fracture treatment
- Non-operative finger sprain treatments
- Non-operative ganglion cyst treatment
- Non-operative hand and wrist arthritis treatment
- Non-operative hand fracture treatment
- Non-operative mallet finger treatment
- Non-operative trigger finger treatment
- Non-operative wrist fracture treatment
- Non-operative wrist tendonitis treatment
- Thumb CMC replacement
- Trigger finger release
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Wrist fracture surgery
- Wrist tendonitis surgery
Ready To Treat Your Pain?
Schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists today or call us at (862) 344-0715. We will do everything we can to make you feel better from the inside out!