Hip and Knee
Relieve hip and knee pain with the latest treatment options from our friendly, experienced team.
Is your hip or knee pain affecting your sleep, work, and play?
Our hip and knee pain specialists provide a complete range of minimally-invasive and surgical treatments to relieve your pain. We work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan suited to your unique needs and lifestyle.
If you are experiencing hip or knee pain, we can help. Schedule an appointment to discuss your treatment options today.
Hip and knee pain and injuries are a common condition that can affect all ages.
Our hip and knee pain specialists can help you diagnose and treat your condition.
- Dislocation and separation
- Fractures and breaks
- Acute and chronic pain
- Sports Injuries
- Broken Hip
- Hip Arthritis
- Hip Labral Tear
- ACL tear
- Knee arthritis
- Knee fractures
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Knee tendon tears
- Meniscus tear
- Multi-ligament knee injuries
- Patellar dislocation
- PCL tear
- Runner’s knee
- Anterior approach total hip replacement
- Bilateral hip replacement
- Computer-assisted orthopedic hip surgery
- Core decompression
- Femoracetabular impingement surgery
- Hip and pelvic osteotomy
- Hip arthroscopy
- Hip fracture surgery
- Hip resurfacing
- Minimally invasive total hip replacement
- Non-operative avascular necrosis (osteonecrosis) treatment
- Non-operative hip loose bodies treatment
- Revision hip surgery
- Total hip replacement
- Vascularized free fibular grafting
Ready To Treat Your Pain?
Schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists today or call us at (862) 344-0715. We will do everything we can to make you feel better from the inside out!