Shoulder and Elbow
Relieve shoulder and elbow pain with the latest treatment options from our friendly, experienced team.
Is your shoulder or elbow pain affecting your sleep, work, and play?
Our shoulder and elbow pain specialists provide a complete range of surgical and non-surgical treatments to relieve your pain. We work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan suited to your unique needs and lifestyle.
If you are experiencing neck or back pain, we can help. Schedule an appointment to discuss your treatment options today.
Shoulder and elbow pain is a common condition that can affect all ages.
Our shoulder and elbow pain specialists can help you diagnose and treat your condition.
- Tennis elbow
- Frozen shoulder
- Fractured Elbow
- Biceps tears
- Labral tears of the shoulder
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder separations
- SLAP tears
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery
- Biceps tenodesis
- Biceps tendon rupture surgery
- Broken collarbone surgery
- Bursitis/impingement surgery
- Closed reduction (shoulder)
- Closed reduction (sternoclavicular joint)
- Labrum surgery
- Little League shoulder treatment
- Non-operative Bankart lesion treatment
- Non-operative biceps tendon rupture treatment
- Non-operative broken collarbone treatment
- Non-operative labral tear treatment
- Non-operative radial head fracture treatment
- Non-operative rotator cuff tear treatment
- Non-operative shoulder instability treatment
- Non-operative shoulder separation treatment
- Non-operative superior labrum anterior to posterior (SLAP) lesion tear treatment
- Non-operative throwing injury treatment
- Non-operative treatment for frozen shoulder
- Radial head fracture surgery
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder arthritis surgeries
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder fracture surgery
- Shoulder hemiarthroplasty (partial replacement)
- Shoulder separation surgery
- Superior labrum anterior to posterior (SLAP) lesion tear surgery
- Throwing injury surgeries
- Total shoulder replacement
Ready To Treat Your Pain?
Schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists today or call us at (862) 344-0715. We will do everything we can to make you feel better from the inside out!